Things change, life is fluid. Even when we do not want change it happens regardless.
- Your best friend meets the love of his life and gets married.
- Your favorite television show goes in a new direction that has you scratching your head.
- Your church decides on a makeover and puts down new carpet and paints the walls.
- The singer from your favorite band decides to go solo.
- Your place of employment decides to close the doors.
- You look in the mirror and notice grey hairs.
- A loved one dies.
Great and small, change is inevitable, like it or not. How we deal with it is the challenge. Do we face it head on and embrace it, or do we run from it, knowing that we can only run so far. Like the passing of the seasons change is inevitable and it is beyond our control.